Ten Rules for an Enthusiastic Officer Team
1. Help each other be right — not wrong.
2. Look for ways to make new ideas work — not for reasons they won’t.
3. If in doubt — check it out!
4. Help each other win, and take pride in each other’s victories.
5. Speak positively about each other and about your organization at every opportunity.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances.
7. Act with initiative and courage, as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with enthusiasm — it is contagious.
9. Whatever you want — give it away. (This may sound odd, but it works that way;
i.e. power, respect, enthusiasm, compassion, recognition, etc.)
10. Don’t lose faith and never give up!
The meeting agenda is a guideline of what the meeting will include like points to be discussed. It should include a review from the previous meeting, time for officers to share their reports, and 'new business.' This guide is a great place to start brainstorming.